Job title: Manager, Regional Network Service Operation APAC
Reports to: Manager IT JV & APAC Services
Supervises: Regional Network Service Operations Team
Seeking a Regional Network Service Manager with a successful track record of performance in their field of expertise while also being a self-directed, self-starter. The Manager, Regional Network Service Operations APAC is responsible for the operations team and managed services support organization that administers, monitors, troubleshoots, changes and audits a large WAN/LAN environment including Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, VoIP and mobility services in a challenging, fast paced 24/7/365 operational environment. Documentation and explanation of process, audit, standardization and performance of the network infrastructure is an ongoing responsibility of this role. The manager needs to have a sense of urgency, along with a “can do” attitude and the ability to lead and mentor a talented operations team and managed services support organization from both a technical and managerial perspective.
· Provide management for a regional team of Network Service Operations staff including performance reviews, mentoring and goal setting to build the knowledge base, professionalism and technical capabilities of the Network operations team
· Management escalation point for after-hours critical issues
· Work with regional staff, global staff and regional managed services support organization to ensure operational up-time of network transport for all network environments
· Manage complex problems issues through to completion including timely, effective communication of network issues
· Evaluate risk and priority of network changes or issues.
· Identify recurring and potential problems, recommending and implementing process/ controls and documents for prevention
· Coordinate network changes and requests with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders
· Participate in a tools and automation strategy discussions to identify and recommend new or modified tools, views, standards and audits.
· Work with internal and external customers and suppliers to provide information, form action plans, create process and resolve findings
· Manage team through ongoing and long term projects to standardize network infrastructure
· Consistently improve network performance and up-time
· Organize, develop and present requisite operational reporting
· 3 to 4+ years of people management, and related management experience of LAN/WAN environment.
· Applicant needs to have developed professional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to mentor and develop employees.
· Experience working with customers and stakeholders and having a proven capability of building process, reporting and procedures as necessary.
· Working experience with Cisco, F5 and IOS including configuration and troubleshooting is required.
· Familiar with various network and voice technologies, services, and protocols that are typical of a large enterprise network including BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, VoIP and QoS.
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating. With 85,000 employees operating 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million vehicles every year. For more information on Adient, please visit adient.com.
Send a full CV with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org